• Do you offer FREE pickup/curbside or FREE SHIPPING?
Yes, many items are available for local pick-up in Fredericksburg Texas 78624. Let us know if you need assistance with local pick-up or delivery.
+ Free USA ground shipping on orders over $50.
Rush shipping or special orders may incur add'l shipping fees.
• Do you offer any Military Discounts?
We want to help honor our Vets & First Responders, so please simply contact us prior to ordering with your Military ID. Please understand that some items may not be eligible for discounts, or the offer may not be combined with other special offers, promos, & discounts.
• Can I use your photos or buy a license for the artwork on your website? Can I print just one copy for myself?
Ownership (© copyright) of the image(s) are the exclusive property of the artist. Copyright is for the life of the artist plus + 70 years. Do not print your own copies by using our digital files, or reproduce any sold artwork without first obtaining written permission (usage license) from the artist. Creating your own reproductions of any artwork or digital file, even for your personal use, is unlawful and prohibited.
To obtain a usage license simply contact us with your name & contact info. Include a detailed description on which image(s) you would like to use, & how you would like to use them, and email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• What is the difference between OPEN EDITION, LIMITED EDITION (LE), & ARTIST PROOFS (AP) reproduction prints?
- OPEN EDITIONS are economical and are often a starting point for beginning collectors. OPEN EDITIONS can be any size, or type, printed over and over again, as the artist chooses, at anytime. They may be unsigned, or hand signed, but they are not part of a limited numbered edition.
- Next are LIMITED EDITIONS (LE) or SIGNED & NUMBERED LIMITED EDITIONS (LE S/N). Both are a signed, preset numbered edition with the total # of prints in the edition clearly stated on each piece.
Artists can create various sizes & print options of LIMITED EDITIONS from the same image. For example, there can be a 16x20 LE canvas, 16x20 LE paper print, or a 16x20 LE acrylic print.
- Next are ARTISTS PROOFS (AP). They are typically the first prints created with a LIMITED EDITION given to the artist and will be numbered and advertised as an AP. ARTIST PROOFS are considered more collectable & are typically more expensive. They may retain their value better in the long-run more than a LIMITED EDITION or OPEN EDITION.
• What is a Giclee Print?
Giclee is French for "the spraying of ink". Our Giclees are museum quality prints printed on archival canvas or paper. Our hand-picked master printers use today's top equipment and archival inks. Longevity test show the inks to be colorfast for approx 100 years with standard care.
• What is the floating frame depth? Are there any color choices?
The poplar wood floating frames on canvas prints are 1.75" depth and are sourced exclusively from certified sustainable forests in the USA. Black is the automatic default color unless otherwise noted on the item. If you prefer the walnut brown or white frame, you must notify us at time of ordering.
Framed prints are shipped ready to hang.
• What is the best way to clean my artwork?
Please see Care & Handling.
• Would you please consider donating artwork for our group's fundraiser?
We have helped out numerous fundraising campaigns since we first started our business in 2001. We enjoy helping, and our artwork has been very successful at fundraisers! We may be able to sell selected print(s) to your non-profit or charitable group at wholesale pricing. Please keep in mind that original pieces of art, such as oil paintings, may not qualify.
Send us an email with your name and info to set-up your account. Include your non-profit tax ID number, and your fundraiser date & info. Its best to contact us well in advance to the planned event, as the print creation can take several weeks, & for any advertising deadlines.